Is there anybody out there who has copies of the Body and Soul series? It's on the paper circuit only and I have only part one (A Very Private Passion) and part two (Wild Card). I really would love to know how the story goes on. Thanks for any help.
Edit: Part three: in the Shade of the Old Apple Tree by J.S.Barton
Part four:. Christmas in August by J.S. Barton
Part five:. Black Leather by J.S. Barton
Edit: Part three: in the Shade of the Old Apple Tree by J.S.Barton
Part four:. Christmas in August by J.S. Barton
Part five:. Black Leather by J.S. Barton
no subject
Date: 2022-01-09 10:05 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2022-01-10 05:56 am (UTC)All stories should be by J.S.Barton
no subject
Date: 2022-01-10 03:44 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2022-01-10 08:16 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2022-01-13 08:24 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2022-01-13 09:02 pm (UTC)(And I had a look at your lj and saw your post asking about stories - another fan of Larton and Cornish Birdwatchers! My other absolute favourite is Island Innocents by Glen Fiddich - do you know that one? And a shorter story - Voice-Over (http://www.thecircuitarchive.com/tca/archive/13/voiceover.html) by Elizabeth O'Shea.)
Late late late!! Sorry!!
Date: 2022-01-29 10:00 am (UTC)And then thank you for the kindness.
I'll search immediately Island Innocents. Voice Over in is the Favorite File, absolutely magnificent!
My email is normavarachetti1964@gmail.com
Thank you again
Re: Late late late!! Sorry!!
Date: 2022-01-29 10:55 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2022-01-29 10:16 am (UTC)I've tried (and failed) to find Island Innocents; I've found a review and I think could be exactly my cup of tea! Any idea of where to find a pdf file of it? Tnak again and again
no subject
Date: 2022-01-29 10:21 am (UTC)As far as I know Island Innocents was only published as a zine, sadly, and I'm not sure the author is still with us - but you never know how far the zines have reached, so... *g* I'll send you a quick email about the stories now.
no subject
Date: 2022-01-29 01:31 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2022-01-29 08:00 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2022-03-08 08:21 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2022-03-08 09:23 pm (UTC)ETA - oh, but not scanned. Copied and sent...
no subject
Date: 2022-03-08 09:25 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2022-01-13 10:18 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2022-01-10 05:56 am (UTC)